Thursday, September 16, 2010

Schedule of Posts

Quick notice for all you reading (yes, all 1 of you):

Here's what's on my mind, and what will probably come out in respective order:
  1. Academic introduction: a short explanation of how exactly I'll be writing about and in what manners I'll write in.
  2. Empirical research and Anthropology
  3. Objectivity and Anthropology
  4. Questions of holistic research
  5. Anthropology and Technology: Or How Technology is Making Us Stupid
  6. Disconnect of personal/public/academic life
  7. Religion and Science: Dogma/Theory and the underlying similarity
So yeah, there you have it.  Expect stuff to come during the weekends; I have enough stuff to do during the week.

Additionally, I'll be filling out the information sections of the blog and adding links to other Anthropological blogs and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment